If you would like to apply, please register by filling in the application form. In this application process you will need your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter.
- Foreign students only: After receiving your application, we will send you details for you to take an online English test.
- After receiving your application, we will have an informal Skype conversation and consider your admission to the short course.
- After admission, our International Office will advise you on the preparations for your stay.
- Check the preparation-stay site and the site for information on Visa procedures.
- Check the website www.grantfinder.nl for grants and scholarships.
- Feel free to contact Ms. E.L. (Lydia) Bor if you would like more information about the programme and about admission.
Academic deadline for application for non EU/EEA and OKP applicants: 7 March 2022.
DELTA deadline for OKP applicants: 15 March 2022.
Academic deadline for non-fellowship and EU/EEA applicants: 1 June 2022.